6.20.2017

VBS & Vacation

     I was going to title this 'VBS & Piano' (you'll see why in a second) but I couldn't pass up the double 'v's. And besides, by the time this is up (7:00 AM PT) we'll be an hour gone on the road! Hopefully, that is. So the title is accurate...


     Anyway, if you've missed any of these Picture Every Hour posts, you can catch up over here. Basically I take a picture of what I'm doing every hour to give you a little run down of my day. With out further ado... On to my day!




At 7 o'clock
I was cleaning my room. Yes, it's a mess. Please
pardon it... But at least I'm being honest on here!


At 8 o'clock
We were on our way to VBS! I'm always
so excited for this every year, even now that
I help instead of participating. It's so much
fun.


At 9 o'clock
We were at VBS in the assembly meeting.
Actually, this is around 9:12, but it's close enough!


At 10 o'clock
We were doing crafts! Isn't this a really
cool picture?? I think this is maybe one of my 
favorite pictures I've ever taken. XD


At 11 o'clock
We had a break in our craft schedule, so 
we (me and two other girls) went over to the
sanctuary and walked around a bit.


At 12 o'clock
The last assembly for the day. It was fun,
but the day went so quickly. I wish I could
stay for the rest of the week, but I'm also super
excited about vacation.


At 1 o'clock
We're dropping Mango (our dog) at a friend's
house so they can watch her while we're gone.
I'm really gonna miss her, but then again, I am
super excited for vacation. Plus, I like thinking
about how excited she'll be to see us when we
get back.


At 2 o'clock
We're finally almost home from VBS! Whew.
That was a busy morning. :)


At 3 o'clock
I'm picking church clothes for the trip
(I'll be going to church twice in one month),
and packing those.


At 4 o'clock
We had just finished packing the back of 
our car... We still have to fit one more
suitcase in the back, so it will be more crowded
than this picture.


At 5 o'clock
I'd just finished getting ready for our piano
recital, and am heading out the door!


At 6 o'clock
We were in Kohls, picking up new shoes for me
since my old ones broke at Panera (where we ate
dinner). I've seriously had these shoes since I was
in fifth or sixth grade. I'm kinda bummed, 
but I did need a new pair, so I guess this is God 
telling me it's time to get one now. XD

At 7 o'clock
We were at our piano recital (this is where the 'piano'
part of the possible name from earlier comes in).
No picture from this... But I think I did great, and 
I didn't mess up at all!


At 8 o'clock
We had just got in the car for the drive back!


At 9 o'clock
I was bringing my fully packed bag
downstairs. That's what I'm going to live
off of (basically) for the next month!
(Sorry for the blurry picture, the lighting
was awful.)

     And now it's 9:30, and I'm hoping I'll be asleep by 10:00. If not, you'll just have to miss out on a picture of my ceiling. (I'm sure you're very disappointed.)

     See y'all next Saturday (let us hope) for a pictorial update of my trip! Have a great week...


No comments:

Post a Comment