6.26.2017

My Family: Jack

     Welcome back, one and all!! And if it's your first time... Welcome! (I'm trying to get creative with my intros... Can you tell?) Today we'll be discussing my wonderful little brother Jack. And since I have no more small talk to do, on we go!



     Jack Thomas Pool was born on May 13, 2003. He just turned fourteen, and he loves butterflies and sports... Obviously his life hasn't been as long as either of my parents, so I have nothing else to say. On to the questions!


(Side note: all of my siblings were slightly difficult at some point when I asked them these questions. So they might be a little sarcastic. Sincere apologies.)
1. What is your favorite restaurant?

I don't have one.

2. What's your favorite vegetable?
Corn

3. What's your favorite Bible verse?
Don't have one... (And after some pressing) All of them.

4. What's your favorite movie?
Anything Marvel.

5. What's your favorite animal?
Butterfly.

6. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Butter pecan.

7. What's your favorite color?
Red.

8. What's your favorite sport?
Drone racing. (Me: That's not a sport! Jack: Yes it is! They have it on FOX!)

9. What's your favorite food?
Boneless wings (as in hot wings).

10. What's your favorite candy?
Whoppers

11. What's your favorite dessert?
Ice cream.

12. What's your favorite soda flavor?
Cherry.

13. What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Pin butterflies.

14. What's your favorite hymn or church song?
It varies.

15. What's your favorite singer or group of singers?
It varies - a lot.

16. What is your dream vacation?
Obi Island (apparently there's lot's of butterflies?).

17. What is one of your worst fears?
Losing a really expensive butterfly.

18. Soup or salad?
Soup.

19. Indoors or outdoors?
Outdoors.

20. How many times have you moved?
Three times.

21. What do you want (or did you want) to be when you grow/grew up?
An entomologist. (That's someone who studies insects.)

22. If you were stranded on a desert island what one item would you bring with you?
Life. (Me: You can't bring life! Jack: Fine, water.)

23. If you could switch places with one person for one day, who would it be and why?
The president - to fix the country. Dak Prescot - on pay day. Entomologist - so I can send a bunch of butterflies to our house.

24. What is a rather obscure fact about yourself that not many people know?
I held my breath for 50 seconds under water.

25. If you were a Disney character, who would you be? Which Disney character best fits (in your opinion) your personality?
Maui (from Moana)


     Whew! Hope you got through all of those. Notice a theme of butterflies?? I told you he liked them. Have a wonderful week and I'll pop in again on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment