6.05.2017

My Family: Mom

     Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog... This post is going to be part of a series I'm doing on all five of my family members: Dad, Mom, Jack, Leah and Luke. I keep on forgetting to type down the answers for Dad, so you're gonna get Mom first. Hopefully Dad's will be typed in by next week.


     I asked a random series of questions to each person, then put their answers below. But before we start with my mom, here's a brief summary of her life (so far)...

     My mom's name is Sandra Ellen Pool (maiden name Schut). She grew up in a small town in southern Wisconsin with her three sisters (one older, and two younger). She went to college and got a Bachelor in Business Administration and Human Resources.

     Mom moved out to California and worked for Disney's Human Resources department. (Yes, my mom worked for Disney. *smiles smugly*) She married my Dad on April 15, 2000, and proceeded to have four children, my three siblings and I.

     Now, onto the questions!

1. What is your favorite restaurant?
Anywhere with good french fries.

2. What's your favorite vegetable?
Carrots.

3. What's your favorite Bible verse?
Psalm 133 or 134.

4. What's your favorite movie?
While You Were Sleeping.

5. What's your favorite animal?
Dog.

6. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookie dough.

7. What's your favorite color?
Black.

8. What's your favorite sport?
Football.

9. What's your favorite food?
French fries.

10. What's your favorite candy?
Gum... If that counts. (I say it does, and I'm making up the rules!)

11. What's your favorite dessert?
Brownie batter.

12. What's your favorite soda flavor?
Coke.

13. What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read.

14. What's your favorite hymn or church song?
Be Thou My Vision.

15. What's your favorite singer or group of singers?
This Hope.

16. What is your dream vacation?
Road trip or Europe.

17. What is one of your worst fears?
My children falling from a tall height.

18. Soup or salad?
Soup.

19. Indoors or outdoors?
Outdoors.

20. How many times have you moved?
Nine.

21. What do you want (or did you want) to be when you grow/grew up?
I don't remember

22. If you were stranded on a desert island what one item would you bring with you?
Food and water.

23. If you could switch places with one person for one day, who would it be and why?
The Queen of England. So I could see what life is like.

24. What is a rather obscure fact about yourself that not many people know?
I used to collect stickers.

25. If you were a Disney character, who would you be? Which Disney character best fits (in your opinion) your personality?
Mickey Mouse.


     And that's it for my mom! Next up: my brother Jack... Our new "quote of the month" series kicks off today... Our quote of the month is about family (appropriately).
Family is where life begins and love never ends.
     See y'all on Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment