6.17.2017

Life Update #3

     Welcome, everyone! This is my promised life update post... A lot happened the past two weeks, so here's the run down:




     Promotion night was awesome. The piano was just as amazing as I had hoped, and I played nineteen minutes of music. It was sweet. The second highlight of the night was talking. I'm discovering that I'm quite a talker. I really enjoy to talk with people. (Certain people, that is: good friends, or others whose conversation is interesting.) That's a little strange, since I'm definitely an introvert.

     The week after June 4th was a 'no technology' (aka no computers, iPods, or other screens) week, which explains why I've slacked a little bit on this blog. That Monday and Tuesday we spent helping decorate for VBS at church. I sewed a bag (while listening to Haydn and Vivaldi, which was awesome), ran errands with Mom, and went to a birthday party.

     That party was for Aedan (Triniti's younger brother). It was at the drive-in, and we watched Wonder Woman, which was a decent movie. Not my favorite, but okay. It was fun to talk to friends there, as well.

     Wednesday, June 7th, I spent the whole day at home. I was really bored in the afternoon, but I survived it. :) Thursday was our sewing class, piano lessons and an orthodontist appointment. My braces are now red and blue (then my teeth are white).

     On Friday, we went to the beach with Triniti and Jessica... That was fun, except I got a pretty bad sunburn. But again, I survived that. Saturday we hung out with Dad most of the day (Mom's school planning weekend was that weekend). We went to a new ranch in Norco that is going to house the horses that pull the trolley at Disneyland, so that was pretty cool. Jack's baseball team's end-of-year party was also that night.

     Sunday (June 11th) was our new youth pastor's first official Sunday at our church. His name is Johnathan Clubb, and I think I'm really going to like him and his preaching. Plus his wife is really nice. That night was our Small Group party, which also went well.

     Monday was pretty lazy, again. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were all spend at church helping to decorate for VBS. Interspersed with that was shoe shopping (which is a new experience for me), a parent meeting for our youth group, and a bunch of driving.

     Yesterday was a birthday party for a guy in our youth group - Joseph. He invited the whole youth group. There was hip-hop dancing (which I'm not a huge fan of) and talking (which I am a huge fan of). Overall, it was a really fun evening. Plus I got to sleep over with Triniti afterwards.

     Today and tomorrow are going to be pretty busy. Other than church tomorrow, we're going to be busy getting ready to leave for vacation (we leave on Tuesday, which is only two and a half days away). On Monday, our church's VBS starts, and even though we're only going to be there one day, we're still helping.

     Another note about the PEH due this Monday - I think I'm going to do Monday as my PEH, instead of today (like it would normally be). It will be much more interesting with VBS, and then a piano recital. I'll try to post that Monday night or Tuesday morning.

     Anyways! That's it for today. Thanks for reading, and I'll (hopefully) talk to y'all again late Monday or early Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment