8.12.2017

Life Update #8

     Hey all! This is the last of my life update series, because it's the last Saturday in the summer (for us, at least). If you want to read the previous ones - here's a link to all of them. I'm sort of sad that summer is ending, but I'm mostly excited and ready for school to start.


     The last week of summer was pretty exciting. On Monday we did some yard work and cleaning, plus being lazy. On Tuesday morning, my mom left to fly out to Wisconsin. Tuesday was very boring (in that there was nothing to do) so I basically read and tried to do some useful things like cleaning, etc.

     Plus I packed on Tuesday. Why? Because at noon on Wednesday, Triniti's family picked us (us meaning myself and Leah) up. We spent the rest of Wednesday with them - watching movies, talking, eating, driving around to various appointments they had. Then Wednesday night we slept over at their house.

     Thursday we spent with them as well. Several trips to Trader Joe's, swimming at the pool, then nearly six hours at the beach at our church's "Thursday Beach Night" thing we do. It was a lot of fun! We left beach night with Jessica's family and spent Thursday night with them.

     Friday morning we helped decorate for Jessica's sister's party. Hanging balloons and streamers, etc. I also went out and ran some errands. Around four, everyone had arrived, and we all drove down to Downtown Disney, where we did a one hour scavenger hunt. (We also all Disney-bounded - look it up if you don't know what it is.) My team lost by one point. Ugg.

     The rest of Friday evening was spent eating (specifically In-n-Out for about twenty people - only $100!), and talking with Jessica. Plus I did this cute bag/tote craft. Maybe I'll try to post a picture at some point. I also watched bits and pieces of Captain America: The First Avenger (because that's what the party people were doing).

     This morning we left Jessica's house around 10:30, and came back here. Since then, I've been working on blog stuff and writing this. Which is one of the reasons this is up kinda late. Sorry about that!

     Anyway - that was my last week of summer! I hope you enjoyed these posts... Maybe I'll do them again next year. We'll see. :)

     Thanks for reading, and I'll see y'all on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment