11.21.2016

In Everything Give Thanks

     Hey all!! It's the week before Thanksgiving, and I'm still trying to wrap my head around that. A week from today we'll have our Christmas decorations out! Sheesh. Anyways, today's post is going to be kinda short.




     I may have broken my finger on Monday playing basketball. At first I thought it was just really badly jammed, but by Tuesday night it was so bruised we went to Urgent Care to have it looked at. They took three X-rays (which was awesome to experience, 'cause I've only had x-rays taken in my mouth before) and the 'chip fracture' only showed up on one of them.

     They said the treatment for a broken or a badly sprained finger was the same, and proceeded to put an aluminum splint on my finger. Joy! That means I can't play piano, and can't type very well. Luckily, it's my middle left hand finger, so I can still write. Thank goodness!

     Anyways, that's why this post is short. I don't really want to type any longer than I have to. :) So, in leiu of Thanksgiving later this week, I'm going to give you two links. One is to a blog post written last Thanksgiving on the Grace to You blog that I really enjoyed.

     And second, a list of Bible verse to read this upcoming week about giving thanks. We have many things to be thankful for, especially here in America (though we really don't realize it)!

and

     Finally, our quote for this week is from 1 Thessalonians 5:18. I got the name of my post from this verse, and was going to expand on it more,,, but alas, I don't want to type that much! ;)


In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. (NASB)

     Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!!
~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment