11.08.2016

Election 2016

     It kinda seems like this whole election cycle has been a crazy one. I think (and I may be wrong) that the majority of both parties would like to start from scratch again. I've been getting rather discouraged about the way our country is heading...

     I went to the Master's University Summit this past Wednesday, and if you have time to watch the video, I would encourage you to do so! It really helped me think through stuff plus learn new things.

     This video really helped me to put this election and everything related to it all in perspective:


     No matter what happens this election, God is in control. Whatever happens is for our best. I'm going to just rest on His sovereignty and not worry myself. God is in control!

~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment