2.26.2018

Piano & School

     So here's my belated Picture Every Hour post. I did this last Saturday, so even though I technically woke up at ten, I was only half awake so it officially starts at eleven. (I know, I sleep in... It's my Saturday treat.)



     Not much else to say, so let's just start this thing! :)



At eleven o'clock
  I was reading a good ole book. Finished this last 
night. It was pretty good... Easy, fun read.



At twelve o'clock
  I was just finishing up lunch. The boys had
basketball games that they left for right after this.



At one o'clock
I decided to be semi-productive and work on
some school. I got a little bit done... This is a
journal entry for my college world literature course,
which has been pretty fun so far.



At two o'clock
I just finished cleaning up the kitchen and
doing the hand dishes... Look how clean that
is! (My inner organized/clean self is very happy.)



At three o'clock
I was working on my piano stuff... Trying to
reorganize my drawer that I keep all my stuff
in (it was a mess) and figure out what I
am going to do with my students the rest
of the year.



At four o'clock
I was still working on piano stuff... This
took a lot longer than I expected. XD



At five o'clock
I was getting some more school to work on...
Reading, Bible and world literature. Super
fun, eh? (Hehe, it wasn't all that bad.)



At six o'clock
I was working on school and transitioning
into working on some blog stuff. I was laying
on the couch and turned all the way around
to get better lighting in this picture... So, you're
welcome. XD



At seven o'clock
I was working on my Grace Iolene post!
You can check it out over here. Fun
stuff. :)



At eight o'clock
We were watching the figure skating gala/
exhibition thing. It was really cool. I 
especially liked the end which featured 
This is Me from The Greatest Showman.
So what's not to love?



At nine o'clock
I was watching a TV show called Limitless
with Mom. It's a good show (but you might
need a few filters - we use VidAngel).

     And that's it for today! I'm writing this Sunday night, so I'm going to keep this short. :) Hope you enjoyed reading, and have a great week!

~ Anna


What did you do this weekend? Have any fun plans for the upcoming week?

No comments:

Post a Comment