7.13.2018

Update & I'm Back!!

     Hey guys!! Whew, has it been a while since I last posted or what? I'm sorry that I totally abandoned y'all but I needed that break. I'm feeling a little more motivated to start posting now (and I have more free time) so I'm going to make an effort to post regularly again.




     I have been quite busy since I last posted, so I think I have some reason to excuse myself. Obviously, I was super busy with school. Junior year lived up to its reputation of being the hardest and busiest yet. I finished off two dual enrollment courses and got A's in both of them, which is really exciting.

     In April we were gone for about a week at a family reunion on my dad's side, and then in late May we - my mom, my youngest brother, and I - went out to Florida for my cousin's graduation. We've been really good friends since I was born (haha) so that was really fun and also sorta weird. 



     A day after we got back from Florida, we went on a camping trip with our small group, and then starting on the 18th of June we had VBS at our church. I was in the skit, so I had a pretty big role with memorizing lines and interacting with the kids. That took up a lot of my June.



    Literally the day after VBS ended we left for our missions trip to Ireland. So that was - needless to say - insane. I'm going to be posting about that on Monday, so stay tuned.

     Whelp, there are my excuses. Deem for yourself whether or not they're acceptable. I'll be back on Monday with a post about Ireland!

~ Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment