7.23.2018

Organizing Inspiration

     Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed reading about my trip to Ireland last week. These past two weeks have been sorta weird as I get back in the rhythm of being at home and in the United States. XD But I'm well adjusted to the time difference and it's been super great to be back with friends from here - even though I do miss friends from Ireland.



     So of course, I organized something when we got home. My room was starting to get on my nerves (you'll see why in a second) so I cleaned it all up. It's so amazing to have something all organized. 

     I really enjoy seeing before and after photos of organizing - like the semi-weird person I am - so I thought I'd share some of those. And then just talk about how I organize things. It's not that new or revolutionary, but I thought I might as well do it. XD



     Ahem. Whelp, that's only slightly embarrassing. But see all that stuff on top of the little dressers on the right? Plus there's a bunch of stuff on my bedside table that you can't really see clearly. Well... Step one when I clean my room is usually make the bed. It makes it look so much better right away.


     But there's still all that stuff on the bedside table... So next I take everything - stuff from the bedside table, on the desk, on top of the dresser, on the dressers, and so on. Then pile all of that on the floor. 


     So that's all of my stuff on the ground. I had a lot of stuff crammed on all those surfaces. XD 


    And then here it is all organized into sections. I threw away all the trash, and then made piles for items that were going downstairs, being put away in my room, being put into my memory box, etc. And then you actually take care of all of those things. Put the things that go downstairs away, and so on.



     And boom! Look at that. So much nicer, isn't it?!? And it makes you feel more energized and productive. That probably took me thirty minutes, max. I usually listen to a podcast or sermon while I do all that. Then you're entertained and you get another thing done. 

     Whelp! That's it for this post. I hope you found that mildly helpful or at least inspiring/encouraging. I'm getting a little more in the swing of this whole blogging thing. I'll see y'all next week!

~ Anna


Do you enjoy organizing? How do you organize, usually?

No comments:

Post a Comment