2.19.2018

An Interview: featuring myself

     So today, since I was fresh out of blog post ideas and totally forgot that this week was supposed to be a picture every hour (*rolls eyes at self) you're going to get a little interview of myself conducted by my friend Triniti. 



      Triniti is my fellow-founder/contributor over at TAJ News Blog, so check out some of her posts over there! Well... I can't think of anything else to say, so here we go.

What inspired you to start blogging?

     My mom had a blog and I used to really enjoy reading it. I begged and begged for my own blog, and she eventually let me have one when I was eight. So that's how I started blogging!

How long have you been consistently blogging? :D
     
     A little over a year and a half. I started in April 2016 (so it'll be two years this April). Yeesh, that's a long time. XD

What is your favorite part of blogging?

     Probably either designing my blog/graphics or actually writing the posts. There are times when I don't want to write a blog post, but most of the time I really enjoy doing it.

What do you plan to do with your blogging experience?

     Since I'm not especially interested in blogging as a career (basically not interested at all), I'm really just doing it for the fun of it. I guess I would hope that I've become a better writer because of blogging (or am becoming a better writer) and that I've learned to put myself on a deadline (like the "deadline" I'm on now XD).

If you could meet any blogger, who would it be? 

     I've already met Jaquelle Crowe... (Can getting to see her again/hang out with her count??) (yes) Other than that, I have no idea. I think I'd really like to meet most of the bloggers that I read, but I also think that I'd be really awkward and not be able to talk. Typing is so much easier than talking, peoples. (I'm such an introvert.)

How do you do all those legit (/cool/awesome) pictures for intros?

     Why thank you... I'm glad you think they're cool/legit/awesome. :) I use Canva, so it's really pretty easy. Throw a picture up, put some text on it, and voila! I usually pick a filter (for the picture), font(s), and color to use across all the graphics so they look the same. (I'm actually planning to cover this in a blog series this summer, so as long as I have enough time, stay tuned for that!)

Do you believe in the Pinterest conspiracy? What's that? When Americans are too wrapped up in Pinterest to come up with their own ideas. *raises eyebrows* *laughs* I made that up.

     Well for those of you at home who don't have this backstory: earlier I was searching for blog ideas on Pinterest 'cause I was fresh out of them. So that's what my dear friend Triniti is referring to. ;) I don't think I do?? Pinterest is very helpful, though.

What's the weirdest question you can think of?

     I have no idea. *I walk into the other room to ask my siblings* My youngest brother, Luke (he's eleven), asked: "What color is your underwear?" 

Could you tell I'm running out of ideas?

     A little bit. XD

Well, I have one more: If you could travel to another time period, what would it be, and why?

     Around 30 AD. To meet Jesus (it would have to be specifically in Israel, though). I'm proud of myself for coming up with that answer. XD

What modern invention would you take?

    A phone. To take pictures. XD This is probably why we can't time travel.   Lol. I was gonna say a disposable camera! Nice.

So I guess that answered the next question, is it for you or for helping others...?

     Sheesh, I sound really selfish - myself. :)


     And that's all for today, folks! XD Thanks for reading, and have a great week.   

~ Anna


Answer some of the questions above! (I'm fresh out of ideas to put here, too.) Hopefully, there will be something a bit more interesting up next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment