10.16.2017

PEH: Birthday Edition (sort of)

     And I'm sixteen! And this is an hour (or three?) too late... Hehe. Sorry 'bout that. I also didn't actually take a picture every hour on my birthday, so this is a bit of a different PEH post - if you can even call it a picture every hour, since there aren't any pictures.




     I got up around seven thirty, and basically just hung around and ate breakfast for a bit. Then I played Scattergories - which was fun. Around ten thirty I got working on finishing my argumentative speech for my speech class.

     Basically, I spent the next five to six hours working on that and then filming it. Which is kinda a bummer, since it was my birthday, but I'm trying to carve out time sometime later this week to just relax how I wanted to on my birthday.

     I even skipped lunch, that's how hard I was working. Hehe. But by four thirty, I was totally on the "being lazy" train. I just laid around, checked some blogs, etc. on my computer, read, looked at some of my gifts (from friends), etc.

     We had dinner, which I picked (Jimmy John's bread, various toppings, etc.), and also watched an episode of the Flash at the same time. Then we opened gifts. I got a bunch of really awesome things, including a lot of books, a piano songbook, a really cool ring with opals on it (my birthstone), and various gift cards.

     After that, we had dessert (cake and/or ice cream) and played a book game I got. It's called Bring Your Own Book, and it's basically like Apples to Apples with books - really fun! Then we watched another episode of the Flash.

     I basically just got ready for bed and showered (because church was the next day), then finished up a Sherlock episode with my mom before I went to bed.

     So that was my birthday! The sweet sixteen! I really don't feel all that older or anything (I really never do though) but it is fun that I'm finally sixteen and can say that I am. :)

     I know that's a bit of a short post today, but I didn't get around to doing this yesterday, so this is what you get. :) Hope you enjoyed, and have a great week!

~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment