9.25.2017

School & School

     Time for my slightly belated Picture Every Hour! Sorry again that this is late... So this PEH is from last Wednesday, September 21. It was a very lazy day, and I basically just stayed  home and did school (which you may gather from the title). Anyway! On to the pictures...





At nine o'clock
  I had just finished cleaning the kitchen. I was
up before eight, but forgot to take a picture.
I was probably either eating breakfast (toast)
or reading.


At ten o'clock
 I was working on an assignment for a writing
class I'm taking this year (with my cousin, so
that's fun!). It's an "essay planning worksheet"
for  an expository essay I'm writing.


At eleven o'clock
  I was working on marine biology! I'm enjoying
it quite a bit, although there's a lot of review 
from the biology I took two years ago. (See that
photosynthesis drawing? Review.)


At twelve o'clock
  I was again working on my essay planning
worksheet for writing. Specifically, I'm putting
my works cited page together. I have nearly two
whole pages of works cited for this essay, which
is insane.


At one o'clock
 I was probably eating - but I forgot to take a 
picture, so here's a bonus picture of Mango! 


At two o'clock
 I was looking at all our food and planning
what I need to get for groceries, since I'm
in charge cooking some meals in the next
few days. 

At three o'clock
  I again forgot to take a picture. I was reading
and generally feeling a bit sick (I have a stuffy
nose and a bit of a sore throat while I write this).
Not fun.


At four o'clock
I was practicing piano! My Christmas songs
are really pretty, but it's going to take me a
while to get the hang of most of them.  



At five o'clock
  (The last two pictures... trying to make up
for the lack of picture at one, I guess.)
I had just finished setting up a biology 
experiment involving an egg and vinegar.
And then I was starting to unload the dishwasher.


At six o'clock
 I was doing German grammar! It's pretty
easy so far, and a lot of the grammar rules are
making sense, which is nice. 


At seven o'clock
I had finished working on memorizing my lines
a bit for theater (super excited for our play!) and
then was reading my school book. It's pretty good
so far.  


At eight o'clock
 I was working on driver's ed! Which is 
going pretty well. It's almost two easy for me,
plus it's super repetitive. But I'm working
through it. 


At nine o'clock
  Also - my driver's ed requires me to spend a 
certain amount of time on each lesson. So even
though I had finished this lesson, I still had to
wait around till the timer ticked down. That's
what I'm doing in this picture.


At ten o'clock
I was having some bedtime tea (sore throat
problems) and a bit of chocolate. Because
why not? It was really good.

     That's it for this Picture Every Hour! I hope you enjoyed, even though this was a pretty boring one. I do a lot of school, let me tell you. Junior year is living up to its reputation of being harder. (Not exactly harder, just way more time consuming.)

     Thanks for reading, and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment