9.18.2017

My School Playlist

     Hello everyone! I'm supposed to post a Picture Every Hour today, but I did not do a very good job taking pictures on the day I was going to take them, so today you're going to get a post I was planning to do next week. I'll be back with a PEH next week. Enjoy! :)




     As you can probably tell from the title, I'm going to be sharing some music I listen to on a fairly regular basis today. I have Spotify, and then my iPod, and I listen to music on both of those platforms (or whatever you want to call it).

     This is going to be a bit of a short post again (sorry). But it will give you lots to listen to! I put on this playlist not only songs that I would listen to while I'm doing school, but also songs that I have just generally been enjoying recently.

     Without any further ado... Here's the playlist! (Which I embedded into this post. *applauds self  Except it's not that hard, so I probably shouldn't be too proud.) :)




     Can you tell I have a pretty varied taste in music? I love instrumental, "pretty" and slow songs, and I've been getting into the Imagine Dragons/more energetic and less classical music, so that type is kinda dominating my playlist right now.

     Did you notice my username? heriannanoquelle. It's actually three Elvish words: herianna, and noquelle. (Yes, anna is an Elvish word.) Those mean: lady, gift, and October. I just choose them because they all sounded nice together, plus my name, plus October - the month I was born. I'm quite proud of it. :)

     (*Thinks about it* That's a really weird thing to be proud of, isn't it? I think I have a pride problem, especially things that I have no reason being proud of.)

     Well! That was a bit random. School has been great... I've been a little stressed out a few times, but I feel like I'm doing pretty well in all the subjects (even math and my college class). So that's great!

     That's it for today. Thanks for reading and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment