4.24.2017

Get to Know Me!

     So tomorrow will be the one-year anniversary of me starting up blogging again. I think that out of the last fifty-two weeks I've posted at least fifty times (on this blog). That's pretty good! Throw in TAJ posts, that's about sixty posts! And I've scheduled seventy-two posts for 2017 (that's TAJ and this blog). Whew!




     In commemoration of this glorious event, I am going to answer fifty random questions I pulled off the internet. Here goes...


What's your favorite candle scent?
Probably something apple… Fall-y scents are awesome!

How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I have no idea… I guess I really don't care, but if I have to chose, probably sometime before thirty, but not before twenty.

Do you know a hoarder?
I think I am a bit of a hoarder. So yes. I know a hoarder very well.

Can you do a split?
NO. I'd probably tear a ligament or something.

How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
With training wheels, probably about six. Without, about eight.

How many oceans have you swam in?
Two: the Atlantic and the Pacific

How many countries have you been to?
The U.S. And I haven't really been there, I've just never left. XD

Is anyone in your family in the army?
My grandpa (Vietnam), great-uncle (Korea) and great-grandpa (World War II) were. But no one is currently in the army. At least, no one descended from my grandparents. I think my mom has a cousin who is, but that's getting a little out there in the family. :)

What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Violet Iolene. It was my great-grandma's name.

What would you name your son if you had one?
Samuel or Bryce. No particular reason.

What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
Probably an F. But it wasn't really an officialtest (homeschool!). So probably a C.

What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
He-Man… And Avengers.

What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I don't remember… Maybe Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz?

Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Nope! I'm still debated whether I should read Harry Potter. I want to read Hunger Games but my parents aren't sure if I should, and I have absolutely no desire to read Twilight.

Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
That's hard. I want to say British, but then I wouldn't be able to tell I even had an accent... So I guess British if I could hear my own accent, but American if I couldn't.

Did your mother go to college?
Yes.

Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Nope.

 Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
He's the Muppet frog dude...

What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Disneyland.

What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
German!

Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Grey.

Is your father bald?
He's bald-ing. Not quite bald yet.

Do you know triplets?
Nope.

Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
As in Titanic the movie? Never heard of The Notebook...

Have you ever had Indian food?
I think so… But it wasn't much and it was a while ago.

What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
McDonalds or Chick-fil-A. XD I'm so high-end.

Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Yep.

Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
No. My mom is part of Costco, though.

What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Jack. They didn't know my gender before I was born, so they called me Anna-Jack for the first nine months of my existence. ;)

If you have a nickname, what is it?
Um… Bugaloo. That's what my dad calls me sometimes. Or Boogs. Man that looks weird spelled out. Trust me, it sounds fine!

Who’s your favorite person in the world?
I dunno… My friends? Does Jesus count? XD 

Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Rural!!

Can you whistle?
Nope.

Do you sleep with a nightlight?
NO. Can't stand light when I'm trying to sleep.

Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try to… otherwise I get nauseous.

Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Nope.

What medical conditions do you have?
Not a medical condition in the sense of the word, but mouth-wise I've got some missing teeth and some that are slow to come in. I think that's not what the question is going for... But whatever! I'm an independent woman can answer however I want! ;)

How many times have you been to the hospital?
At least four to see my cousins after they were born. I can't remember a time I've been to the hospital for me. I went to an Urgent Care once though...

Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
What sort of question is this?? What sort of sad childhood did someone have who never saw Finding Nemo!!?? Of course I've seen it. (Fun fact:  I thought Dory was a boy until about two years ago. Still call her a 'he' sometimes.)

Where do you buy your jeans?
Thrift stores, hand me downs, and Old Navy.

What’s the last compliment you got?
You're so smart. (But the person was exaggerating. They just happened to ask me a question about a subject I knew a lot about.)

Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Sometimes. So no, not usually. Lemme tell you, though. I've had some wacky dreams.

What flavor tea do you enjoy?
The Trader Joe's vanilla black tea they only have at Christmas time. Other than that, just plain black tea (English Breakfast or whatever) with milk. And sugar, if I can get away with it (which is rarely).

How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Probably twenty. Ish. I didn't actually count. Most of those are church shoes though.

What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Christianity. And not practice. I want my children to be Christians.

How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
Never thought he was real.

Why do you have a tumblr?
I don't. XD

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed - most of the time.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yup. Who doesn't? Those things are so cool!

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in.



     Quote of the week: 
The priest shall offer them up in smoke on the altar as food, an offering by fire for a soothing aroma; all fat is the LORD's.
     That's Leviticus 3:16. Thanks for reading, and I hope y'all have a wonderful week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment