4.17.2017

Easter & Family

     Whup, whup! Number four of my little "Picture Every Hour" series. As you may have noticed, yesterday was Easter. The day before, April 15th, was my parent's seventeenth wedding anniversary, so we went to hike the trail that my dad proposed to my mom on, and that they spent a lot of time hiking.



     The trail is in Angeles Crest National Forest - and it's called Switzer Falls. It was really pretty, and not very hot... I did get a good sweat up though. But I think in the end it was worth it (at least mostly).

     So... We start the morning before we leave:


At seven o'clock
Reading in bed. SO amazing... Just to lay in bed
reading until I'm ready to get up. Ahh.



At eight o'clock
I'd eaten breakfast and getting ready for the day.



At nine o'clock
I was working on some stories. I'm really enjoying
working on several new stories... Maybe more on that
in a future post. 



At ten o'clock
Working on story stuff again... I did do half a chapter of
chemistry in between though. I'm not that lazy. :) 



At eleven o'clock
I was getting the last of my packing done and
making sure that I had everything packed.



At twelve o'clock
We were driving! Wonderful... It was actually pretty
nice to catch up on reading and listen to some music.



At one o'clock
Reading a book! 'Nuff said.



At two o'clock
We were driving... No picture because I am doing
nothing interesting.



At three o'clock
We were on our hike! See the creek in the
background? We crossed over this creek a 
whole bunch, and it was really pretty. 



At three o'clock
Still on the trail... But on our way back
this time.


At four o'clock
We were driving again... So no picture.



At five o'clock
We were at the church where Mom and 
Dad were married.



At six o'clock
Eating at Wanna Iguana. This place is really
good, and apparently Mom and Dad hung out
a lot together here.



At seven o'clock
We were at my cousin's baseball game. It was
pretty fun, especially to see a baseball
game with younger players again.



At eight o'clock
I had just gotten out of my shower and was
petting the dog, so there she is.



At nine o'clock
I was sitting and listening to my mom and aunt
talking.



At ten o'clock
Going to sleep... Long day!

    We just got home Sunday afternoon, and since I'm writting this Sunday night, I'm going to skip our quote for the week. I need to go to bed. :) 

     Happy Easter everyone, and have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment