4.10.2017

Room Tour

    Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be inviting you into my room for a cup of tea. (A virtual cup, that is.) As you could probably tell from the title, I'm going to be giving y'all a tour of my room. I hope this isn't too boring and is at least slightly interesting. :)




     To start off, here's our door. Which I'm sure y'all are very interested in.



     That's our bathroom. If you want to see in there, check out this post (/series of posts). I didn't take pictures of that because I already have and was to lazy to do so again. XD

     If you turn to the right, this'll be your view.



     So that's our bed (in case you couldn't tell). If you look at that first picture, you'll see the brown thing straight ahead. That's our vanity, and to the left of that is our dresser, with a collage of photos/drawings/paintings/random artwork above it.




     If you turn down my side of the bed (which is the furthest from the door), you'll have this view, complete with a wall full of beautiful dressers:




     Hanging on the wall to the right is this item.


     Turning around, here's our dresser, filled with some of the most amazing, wonderful objects on this earth: books.



     Then, if you turn around, the wall on the other side of the bed (my sister's) contains our closet.



     Now if you go back down the entrance hallway, you'll see little "getting ready station" with all our necklaces, a mirror, and a small dresser. The bathroom is to the right to get some context.





     Finally, behind our door are several hooks with some purses and other miscellaneous items.



     And that's our room! Hope that made sense, and that it was at least a bit interesting. :)

     Our quote for the week is Exodus 3:16. We took a bit of an extended break from our "3:16" series, and we're back at it.
Go and gather the elders of Israel together and say to them, 'The Lord, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, has appeared to me, saying, "I am indeed concerned about you and what has been done to you in Egypt." '
     Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone has a good week! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment