2.20.2017

Sleepovers & School

     Hello y'all! This is my second post in my Picture Every Hour post series. Here's the first one if you didn't see it. :)


     As a quick explaination of what this type of post is: I take a picture at the top of the hour (7:00, 8:00, etc.) every hour that I am awake. I'm sure you don't want to see me sleeping. That would be boring. I'm using my iPod for pictures, so the pictures won't be the best quality...

     I did this last Saturday (kinda forgot about it till last minute), and I actually took my first picture at one in the morning (I didn't count midnight). So... Here it is!

At one o'clock
We were trying to get a movie to load. It didn't work.

At two o'clock
I was going to bed... So there won't be anymore pictures until I
wake up.

At eight o'clock
I was lying in my sleeping bag waiting for the others to wake
up.

At nine o'clock
I was in the car on the way home from the sleepover. The 
sleepover was really fun!!

At ten o'clock
I was loading the dishwasher and taking care of the hand dishes.
Basically cleaning up the mess you see above.

At eleven o'clock
I was working on my story for One Year Adventure Novel.
It was one of the subjects I was really excited for at the
beginning of the year. It's going pretty well, and I got
myself a little back into it.

At twelve  o'clock
I was watching a One Year Adventure Novel video.

At one o'clock
Working on One Year Adventure Novel story again.
I promise, I did other things. Like economics and German.
Speaking of...

At two o'clock
I was doing economics! My economics class is going
pretty well. It's way less time consuming than government
was.


At three o'clock
I was checking a blog post to make sure it was ready 
to be posted. So y'all get a sneak peak at one of my next posts. :)

At four o'clock
I was cleaning up the mess in our room. It took me a little
longer than I thought it would, but it made me feel so 
accomplished to see it nice and clean. :)

At five o'clock
I was getting ready to shower. Nuff said.

 
At six o'clock
I was watching a Neflix series called A Series of Unfortunate
Events. It's a little creepy, but over all pretty good. We're on the
third episode

At seven o'clock
I was making myself dinner. A turkey sandwich! Pretty good,
especially since I hadn't had much of a lunch.

At eight o'clock
I was laying on the couch with the dog. She's "smiling"
in this picture.

At nine o'clock
I was writing in my diary. Again, enough said. ;)

     Hope you enjoyed that! I really like taking pictures for these (as long as I don't forget). :)

    On a side note, I messed up some scheduling of posts, so I'm going to have a post coming out on Wednesday at the usual time if you want to check back for that. (It's the one you see above.)

     And finally, our quote for the week. Ephesians 4:29
Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.
     Hope y'all have a wonderful week! And don't forget about the new post on Wednesday... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment