1.16.2017

A New Tradition!

     Welcome!! I promised last week to begin a new tradition, so today I'm starting a tradition. To keep my promise. :) At least I hope it will end up being a tradition. :) I dunno if it'll get to be too much work for me or not - but here we go anyway! My new tradition is... (drumroll)


     I'm starting a new series of posts called 'Picture Every Hour' posts (cymbal crash). At least that's the name I made up for them. It's pretty self-explanatory. I pick a day sometime before Monday, and then I carry my iPod with me everywhere and take pictures of what I'm doing, or of myself, every hour. Every hour that I'm awake, that is. I'm sure you don't want to see my sleep. I would hope not, anyway. :)

     Since I'm using my iPod for pictures, they won't be the best quality... But I hope you (meaning all of the ten people - at least four of which are in my immediate family - who read this blog) enjoy the little peak into my life - boring though it may be. :)

     So! To start this tradition off, I totally forgot to take pictures for the first three hours. So my photo blog starts at 10:00 in the morning on Wednesday! Here 'tis:

At ten o'clock 
I was working on scheduling my economics, plus filling in my planner 
with some school I had to do

At eleven o'clock
I was working on health and writing out the dos and donts for eye care.

At 12 o'clock
I was eating lunch. Two pieces of pizza (with Papa John's garlic 
sauce), a little taco meat, some homemade applesauce, hot tea (for my
 sore throat) and Fixer Upper! Winning combo.

At one o'clock
I was doing science - chemistry rocks! Molarity = moles of solute/liters 
of solution. Random fact of the day!

At two o'clock
I was messing around with Blogger and a new blog name I came
up with: Grace Iolene. Has a nice ring, no? And who doesn't like
wasting time not doing school and instead programming blogs??

At three o'clock
I was studying the Amendments for my government class. We have
to memorize the gist of all twenty-seven. I mostly have them all down!

At four o'clock
I was cleaning the house - specifically, wiping the counters.

At five o'clock
We were basically leaving the house to go to Chick-fil-A for dinner.
I finally got dressed in non-cozy clothes and did my hair. :) Homeschooling
rocks!

At six o'clock
I tried to take a normal picture with my Chick-fil-A cup, but Luke
wanted to be in it, and Jack decided to "photobomb." I let him... So we
were back from CFA at this point. :)

At seven o'clock
Mom and Dad were gone at dancing lessons, and I read basically the 
wholetime. I just bought myself these books by the best Christian fiction 
author ever, and I had to read them. I've finished two of the four as 
of Thursday night.

At eight o'clock
I was looking at this new book I found about the Psalms (that has 
been added to my Bible time) and planning the next day plus next 
year's Bible time. XD Getting slightly ahead of myself? Maybe...

 
At nine o'clock
I was obediently in bed... No, I wasn't. I was still reading. Randy Alcorn 
sure knows how to hook you on a book!

Then skip nine hours till seven the next morning...

At seven o'clock
I again tried to take a picture, and my brother must needs be in
it. Now you've seen me basically thirty minutes after I get out of
bed - hair unbrushed, eyes a little squinty. Mom said when I was
taking this picture that I shouldn't post it because, "You don't want to 
scare them!" Gee, thanks Mom. ;)

At eight o'clock
We were doing group Bible time. See the teal blanket in the
picture? Same as my seven o'clock picture. This blanket is so
soft. It's the best, and I sleep with it basically every night. :)

At nine o'clock
I was sick and tired of taking hourly photos. Just kidding!!
I was working on a game for my piano lessons later in the day.
Those paper die are hard to tape, let me tell you.

     Well! I hope you liked the post. I had fun putting it together. :) I'm planning to do these posts on every third Monday... so keep an eye out! Of course, this may just fizzle out. We'll see. But until then!

     And finally, our quote for the week: it's Johnathan Edward's seventh resolution that kinda applies to the 'every hour' aspect of this post.
Resolved, never to do anything, which I should be afraid to do, if it were the last hour of my life
     Thanks for reading, have a wonderful week, and come back next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment