1.11.2017

2016 Summer Vacation - a guest post

     Welcome to a special post!! My little brother, Luke, is guest posting today. He's wanted to write something for my blog for a while, and this is his post. It's about our summer road trip/flight/vacation we had last summer (summer 2016). I hope you enjoy it!



-----------------------

     Hi, this is Luke (Anna’s brother). Today I am going to post a blog on her website. I am going to talk about our summer trip. Anna might have already done it [Note: I did over at TAJ. Check it out!] but for you boys out there I will give you what I liked about the trip. 


     We left on Saturday, July 2nd and we got back July 24th. When we left and got to the airport I could not wait for the trip, because when we go on planes I get to do video games sometimes. So we were waiting, and waiting, and waiting and finally we were next to bored. 


     When we got on I got to do video games all the way there. It was about a 4 hour flight from California to Illinois. When we got there we got our rental car and drove 5 hours to Cleveland, Ohio. Our mom and dad had a surprise for us there.


     We were going to see our friends - who were also on vacation - for dinner and that was lots of fun! We left dinner and went to our hotel. The next morning I woke up and had breakfast and I lost count of what day it was, that day we did not do much except for drive and drive and drive, that described the time all the way to New Jersey. 


     In Boston we visited my sister's friends. A few days later, in New Jersey we stayed the night at our mom’s friend's (from college) house. A few more days later, we went to Ohio and visited my friends. 


     Next, we went up to Michigan and we stayed at a lake house with my cousins and grandma on my dad’s side. After that we went to drop my dad off at the airport because he was flying home, but we stayed for a week after that. 


     We went up to Wisconsin to see my other cousins and grandma on my mom’s side. [Note: we hung out with Wisconsin cousins for the first bit of the time, then we got surprised when our cousins from Florida joined us!] We stayed for a bit, until we left and came back to CA and that’s our trip.


-----------------------

     Thanks for reading! Luke was very excited to have me post this... Keep an eye out! Next Monday will be something new!!

~Anna (and Luke)


No comments:

Post a Comment