6.27.2016

State Roundup

     Welcome!! Today I'm going to roundup all the states I've visited, in preparation for our third (!!) road trip! I created a color coded map to make it easy to identify. I'll include it at the bottom of the post.




     So before our family started doing the road trips in 2014 I'd been in eight states. California was where I was born, we lived in Arizona for a few years, and I visited Michigan, North and South Carolina, Montana when I was young - I don't remember being in any of those. We visited Utah in summer 2013 or 2012. I don't remember exactly when. :)

     During our 2014 road trip we visited these states (prepare yourself, there are quite a few): California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. Obviously, to get home, we went through Arizona and back to California.

     Next, the 2015 road trip. Our goal for this one was to get to Florida, where our cousins moved recently. We went through (here goes,again): California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Florida. We flew from Florida to North Carolina, and from there back to California.

     Finally, our upcoming road trip. We're flying to Illinois, and then going to these states: Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Michigan.

     So, below is the map of the U.S. that I color coded. Red states are states that I visited before 2014, road trip 2014 colors are orange and light and dark yellow colors. Road trip 2015 colors are dark yellow and green. This summer's road trip colors are light yellow and blue. :)


     Thanks for reading! Posting for the next few weeks may be irregular because of our trip, but I'm still going to try to post once a week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment