6.20.2016

Road Trip!!

     Hi all! As you probably noticed, I redesigned the blog... My compatriots and I over at the TAJ are also working on redesigning our blog (tajnewsblog.blogspot.com) and hope to have it up before Thanksgiving... So be sure to go check it out!


     In the month of July we're going to be taking a road trip (yippee!!) to the Midwest and kinda Northeast parts of our country. We'll be hitting Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Connecticut, New York and Wisconsin!

     My plan is to take some pictures and share some history about those areas. Specifically Boston, New York and Philadelphia... So stay tuned! :)

     I thought I'd jumpstart our road trip with a little bit about a road trip we took in 2014. I wrote in a journal the whole way, and I thought I'd share a little bit of that with you, followed by some pictures. So here's my entry from July 11, 2014. I've changed spelling for your convenience. :)
3:13 Kentucky time - We just finished our second and last day at the Creation Museum. Fun, fun, fun! I fed two zebra cross-breeds: a zorse (zebra/horse) and a zonkey (zebra/donkey). The zorse was definitely the greediest!! I liked the zonkey best by that much. 
This is the zorse (zebra/horse mix).


And here's the zonkey (zebra/donkey mix). He was a lot more friendly.





     Hope you enjoyed that little glimpse into our road trip in 2014... VBS is this week at church, and I'm super excited. Check out TAJ Blog if you want to read about it. We'll be posting every day (hopefully) with a paragraph from at least Serena and me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment