6.13.2016

Some Pictures

     Hi! Sorry I missed the last two weeks... It's been pretty busy recently and I didn't get the chance to post. Today, however, I'm going to be posting several of my pictures from the San Diego Safari Park. I'm saving some of them, so I can use more when I have to write posts quickly, but I'm picking out several of my favorites.


     I hope you enjoy them!


Some very exotic animals greeted us... 










I love big cats... hense all the lion pictures.
 




The next few pictures are from a big open area where they had a bunch of African animals roaming around. It was really cool!


















Mamma cheetah and her six cubs! We came just as they were being fed lunch.
Fun fact: Cheetahs are the only big cats that don't climb. That makes them scared of heights, like this guy was on the walkway thirty feet up.


Another fun fact: Every cheetah at the San Diego Safari Park is paired with a dog from birth. The dog's energy helps the cheetah to remain calm.

Sleepin' lemurs.
Bird show! Sorry if some of these are a little blurry. Those birds fly fast.










     Anyway - that's a quick look into our day. I must say that the Park was really fun, and I would recommend going there if you're ever in the San Diego area. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment