4.29.2019

Errands & Friends

     Hullo! It's time for another Picture Every Hour (or as I call them - PEHs)! I can't believe how much time is flying... Can you believe its almost the end of April? My life is slowly starting to get busier as I'm finishing up with school and trying to hang out with friends and get things done that need to be done. 



     Anyhow, this is a PEH of this past Friday which was a pretty fun day. I ran a lot of errands (spent a lot of money - for me anyway) and then got to go to a friend's (Jessica's, who writes with me and Triniti over at TAJ News Blog) surprise birthday party. I slept in till about 8:30 so this one starts at nine... 


At nine o'clock
We were doing Bible/group time in the family room. 
We're reading through Acts right now.


At ten o'clock
We were finishing up history as part of our group
time, watching some videos related to our history
lesson and such.


At eleven o'clock
I was just leaving the house to go run some errands.
This is one of my favorite things to do now that I can
drive. We'll see how long that lasts. XD


At twelve o'clock
I was heading into Winco to get the groceries. I'd
already finished up getting the random stuff I had
to get at Target.


At one o'clock
I had just gotten home from shopping and was 
starting to unpack the groceries/stuff.


At two o'clock
I was cleaning our bathroom... This is after it was
cleaned. I would not show you a before picture. XD
(Sorta kidding, it was kinda clean but not up to my
standards clean.)


At three o'clock
I whipped out some piano music and was playing
whatever I wanted. This song is called Nuvole Bianche
and is so pretty.


At four o'clock
We were just leaving to get some wrapping supplies,
pick up some friends, and then go to Jessica's surprise
party.


At five o'clock
We were still on the road driving. XD There was a 
bit of traffic so it took us a little longer than expected.
But it all worked out in the end.


At six o'clock
We were waiting for Jessica to arrive...


At seven o'clock
We had finished eating dinner (pasta... so yummy)
and were sitting around chatting.


At eight o'clock
We were just about to leave the party. We're just waiting
for Jessica to come open our presents here.


At nine o'clock
We had just gotten home. 

At ten o'clock
I forgot to take a picture... But we were mid-watching
a show called The Chosen on VidAngel. It's really good!

    And that's it for this PEH! I hope you enjoyed... It was a fun day. Tiring, but fun. :) See y'all tomorrow for my April Happenings, and then again next week!

~ Anna


What did your Friday look like? What's an ideal fun Friday for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment