3.25.2019

Lazy Saturday

     Annnddd I'm back! Today I'm going to be doing a picture every hour post (or PEH for short). It's basically exactly what it sounds like... From when I woke up to when I went to bed I took a picture of whatever I was doing every single hour. 



     This edition is of this past Saturday, which was a very chill stay-at-home day - but I also accomplished a few things. XD Without any further ado, let's take a look at my day!


At eight o'clock
I had just rolled out of bed and was sitting on the 
couch trying to wake myself up a bit.


At nine o'clock
I was mid-movie. When I get a Saturday morning
home alone I usually will watch some sort of TV
since I can pick basically whatever I want to
watch. XD


At ten o'clock
I was talking to my cousin Courtney! (I know
this is a bit after ten... but trust me, we were
talking right at ten, too.)


At eleven o'clock
I was still talking to Courtney. We finished talking
right after this though...


At twelve o'clock
I had just finished making my to-do list, and then
turning in some school that I finished yesterday
but hadn't submitted yet.


At one o'clock
I was working on some more Masters stuff that
I had forgotten about. 


At two o'clock
I was working on condensing my notes apps on
my iPod and iPhone either together or onto my computer.
And I was drinking some water.


At three o'clock
I was doing the ironing! This is about the time that
I started to actually be a bit more productive. I was
so lazy in the morning.


At four o'clock
My family had just left again for the closing ceremonies
of the basketball tournament so I was cleaning up
the kitchen. It was a mess - you can't really tell from
this picture but trust me... it was.


At five o'clock
I had caught the cleaning bug and was cleaning
my room because why not!?


At six o'clock
I had just finished organizing my closet - putting
the clothes back into order (I organize by color and
type for my hanging stuff) and refolding some
stuff that had gotten a bit messy.


At seven o'clock
I was practicing some songs. I did piano yesterday for
my youth group, so I was working on polishing those
songs up.


At eight o'clock
I was making a very belated dinner. I had breakfast
around 10:30 and then some lunch around one so 
I wasn't super hungry until eight. XD


At nine o'clock
I had just finished showering. I also realized I hadn't
taken any pictures of my face (other than when I was
talking to Courtney) so I figured I should. XD


At ten o'clock
I was hopping into bed after watching a Pysch with
my brother. 

     And that was my day! Overall, it was actually decently productive for a stay-at-home Saturday. I did a lot of cleaning/organizing which was fun for me. Anyway! Stay posted for my March wrap-up on the 31st and I'll see you next week!!

~ Anna


What did you do last Saturday? What's your favorite thing to do on an at-home Saturday?

2 comments:

  1. That’s fun (the PEH)! I wanna know how you get a Saturday alone, though?!? 🤔

    ReplyDelete