8.13.2018

Playlist, Vol. 2

     Hey guys! Whoop, whoop for some consecutive blog posts! :) About a year ago I posted a school playlist and I thought I'd reprise that post. 




     Like I said last time, my tastes are pretty varied. I've got a lot of Broadway in this one, though - Anastasia, The Secret Garden and In The Heights. I also have some of the Poldark series I mentioned in my July wrapup post.



     But I also have some more upbeat songs included. I bought the last three for our trip to Ireland and have been listening to them a lot. My Lighthouse was a song we heard sung in Ireland so that's why it's on this playlist - it reminds me of Ireland. The same can be said of Build Your Kingdom Here and All My Ways Are Known to You.

     There was one song I couldn't find on Spotify that I bought but that I listened to quite a bit in Ireland - Wait It Out by Jamie Grace. Here's a link to the Youtube version of it if you're interested. :)

~ Anna



What songs have you been listening to recently? Have you heard/do you enjoy any of the ones on my playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment