7.10.2017

My Family: Luke

     Hullo everyone! Guess what? Tomorrow is the Fourth of July!! We're at our Family Vacation, and I'm having a blast! If you want to check out a more 'Independence Day themed' post, see this one I posted last year. Whelp... My family member for today is Luke.


     Luke Dean Pool was born on August 27, 2006. He's the baby of the family and is sometimes very cute. He is oftentimes very not cute and annoying. But... That's besides the point. His answers were very to the point. He wanted to go play a game of some type when I asked him. XD In case you didn't know, games are his obsession.

1. What is your favorite restaurant?

Wing Stop.

2. What's your favorite vegetable?
Corn.

3. What's your favorite Bible verse?
John 3:16.

4. What's your favorite movie?
Star Wars.

5. What's your favorite animal?
Cheetah.

6. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Moose tracks.

7. What's your favorite color?
Red.

8. What's your favorite sport?
Football.

9. What's your favorite food?
Hot wings.

10. What's your favorite candy?
Skittles

11. What's your favorite dessert?
Ice cream

12. What's your favorite soda flavor?
Grape or orange Fanta.

13. What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Fly our drone.

14. What's your favorite hymn or church song?
You Get Down. (It's an old VBS song.)

15. What's your favorite singer or group of singers?
TobyMac.

16. What is your dream vacation?
Jupiter, Florida. (Again, because our cousins live there.)

17. What is one of your worst fears?
Claustrophobia.

18. Soup or salad?
Salad.

19. Indoors or outdoors?
Outdoors.

20. How many times have you moved?
Once.

21. What do you want (or did you want) to be when you grow/grew up?
Fast food worker. (High aims.)

22. If you were stranded on a desert island what one item would you bring with you?
Water. No, actually, I'd bring a transporter so I could transport off the island.

23. If you could switch places with one person for one day, who would it be and why?
Courtney (our cousin), so I can hang out with Zach (our other cousin who's about Luke's age).

24. What is a rather obscure fact about yourself that not many people know?
I've worn nail polish.

25. If you were a Disney character, who would you be? Which Disney character best fits (in your opinion) your personality?
Buzz Lightyear. (Then we took a "quiz" and it said Minnie Mouse. I suggested Woody, and Luke said,) I'm nothing like Woody. I hate horses.


     That wraps up my little series on my family! Hope y'all enjoyed...

     Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a good week and a good Fourth of July! Happy (early) Independence Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment