3.31.2019

March Happenings + big news!!

     And just like that, March is behind us! March was insane, crazy, and so amazing. Time is really flying... It's only about sixty days until I graduate high school and there's so much happening between now and then. Oh! And stay tuned for the big news at the end of the post... Or just scroll right there if you can't take the suspense. XD


Life

     As I said, March was a very busy month. Mom and Dad went on an anniversary trip to Hawaii at the beginning of the month, so it was just me and my siblings. I was the official chauffeur of my siblings. XD I totally felt like a mom...

     I also got my senior pictures at the beginning of the month, which was really exciting. Here are a few of them:

                        

     On March 9th our church had its annual missions dinner that I attended with Jack. We went partly to support the missionaries, but also to see the pastor of the church that we visited in Ireland (Newtownards Baptist Church). That next Sunday he preached at our youth group and I have a picture of that... (Photo credit to Danielle, one of our youth leaders.)


     Another fun thing we did this month was have a yard sale. Our cousins came down for the weekend and so we got to hang out with them while we had it. I also ran errands the Friday before, which was really fun for me - I just like running errands I guess. XD

This is what was left from the yard sale - not much compared to how
much we had!

     We also went on a field trip to the Warner Brothers studio lot, and we got to see a lot of sets and soundstages plus a bunch of props from Wonder Woman and Aquaman (and Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts but I haven't seen those so it wasn't as cool for me).

     I also got to use this set that messes with your perspective - it's what they used for a lot of the hobbit/normal sized people interactions in Lord of the Rings. Oh, and I got to hold a real Oscar! (ahhh) Here's a little picture collage thing:

Clockwise from upper right: set used for Gilmore Girls and a lot of
other things apparently, set that messes with your perspective, where
we ate lunch afterward, Wonder Woman's costume, me holding the
Oscar
     Besides all that, I got to hang out at Chick-fil-A a lot, celebrate my dad's birthday with our small group, run (or walk... let's be honest I walked most of it) a 5K and rewatched the Pilgrim's Progress play I did a while back.


     And that's basically all for this section... So on to the next! (These next few will be a lot shorter. XD)

Watching

     I got to watch Captain Marvel on opening night with some fellow Marvel fans, which was so fun. I can't believe Endgame is almost here. I've been dying for like a year to see it and it's so close now! Captain Marvel was really good and fairly clean as Marvel movies go. 

     There was one aspect of the plot that I struggled believing because of a certain Avenger cartoon we used to watch that completely villainized the Skrulls. If you've seen the movie, you should know what I mean. :)

     I didn't really watch much else besides that. A lot of Psych, like I mentioned in my last monthly wrap up post. Oh! And I did watch An Interview with God on Netflix which was interesting. I was a little wary of heresy but it was clean and not awful... I basically only watched it because I figured it would be clean and I just wanted to chill and not worry about language or anything like that. XD

Reading

     *smiles sheepishly* Um, so, yeah... I didn't really read a bunch this month. There are a few reasons for that - one of which being that I'm lazy - but a lot of the books in our house aren't in our house anymore. (See the big news below to learn why.) So I want to read a specific book, but it isn't easily accessible. So... Yeah. XD

Things to Come

     And now it's time for the big news!!

     
     What's important about March 10th, you may ask?? Well, on March 10th we told our small group that we are moving! Yep - we're moving to Florida. The plan is to move right after I graduate in June. I'll be keeping you guys posted on everything that's happening... Assuming I have time to blog (I'm going to try really hard to make time). Yeah. So that's that! XD 

     Hope y'all had a wonderful March and April will be just as wonderful... I'll see you tomorrow actually... Since that's the first Monday in April.

~ Anna


What did you do in March? Have you ever moved and what was your experience like?

No comments:

Post a Comment