7.22.2019

Florida Update

     Hello there, my fine friends! I'm back after a brief summer-y break with another post. The last time I posted we were still in California, so I thought I'd do a quick little Florida update... What I'm up to, what the plans are for the next few months, and so on.



     We drove out to Florida in a record four days, three nights. Those were really full days of driving but it was so nice to finally be out here. We got here late Saturday night, and Leah and I went to church the next morning. One benefit of bringing all your church clothes out a few weeks earlier (on the road trip).

     So we've been out here for a little over six weeks and sooo much has happened. I've been going to pretty much every event and doing everything that I can because I literally have nothing else to do. 

     A lot of those events are based around our church's college ministry - College and Career or C&C for short. We have Bible study every Thursday night, plus there's a lot of other things that happen. I've gone out and played volleyball, gone bowling, and various other random events.

     That's been super nice because I've been able to talk to a bunch of people and develop the beginnings of some amazing friendships. I've really been pushing myself out of my comfort zone and talking to people. Mostly because that's what I have to do in order to not be a complete hermit. XD

     I've also been going to a few youth group events which has been nice too. It's sometimes been weird to be in a group with a lot of older people and by "older" I don't mean waaay older, but even just being around a bunch of people who've graduated college is so strange. All that to say, youth group has been nice cause it's a lot of people in the same stage I'm in - or at least was in a few months ago. XD

     There hasn't really been much else - just a bunch of random things. It's been really fun unpacking, organizing, settling in, and decorating. I'll probably show you guys our room at some point in the near-ish future. I'm so excited to decorate our room when we move into our real house (right now we're staying temporarily in our grandparent's house - they don't live here all year round, usually they're in Wisconsin).

     Anyway! I think that's it!! Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next week...

~ Anna


What's your summer been like?


No comments:

Post a Comment