5.13.2019

My Last Week of High School

     Um. Hello. What even. I'm done with high school... And it's a little strange. My college classes ended the week of May 6th, but I actually ended up working ahead so that I finished a week early. I realized that I probably could've finished two weeks early but I wanted to take pictures for this post, so I restrained myself.



     So... I guess I'm just gonna outline what I did this week and include some pictures as well. This is sorta a planned post but I'm writing it a bit late because my life just worked out that way.

     On Monday I finished up my final exam for my World History II course. I got As in both of my college classes for the past quarter which I'm very excited about. So I took my last final, and then went to my last discipleship and had my last piano lesson. There have been a lot of lasts this month - and will be quite a few more before we move.

Final history exam!

Our last discipleship at Polly's Pies... Yum!

Last piano lesson!

     And then right after piano lessons on Monday, I went to Disneyland to use up the second of my three days that are on the little pass thing we bought. It was really fun! I got to ride a lot of rides that I really enjoy and got to hang out with some friends.

So pretty... Disney is the most nostalgic place for me.

     Then on Tuesday I had work from eleven to four... My fourth to last shift at my Chick-fil-A. After work, I remembered one last discussion I had to do for my government class so I knocked that out really quickly. Then I packed my first two or three boxes from my room, and worked on a blog post. Stay tuned for my airplane essentials post next week. ;)

My last discussion. Note my reflection. XD

My first box!! (ahhhh)

OHHHH nice graphics eh?

     On Wednesday I basically just worked and then went to the Wednesday night service at our church. One of my very last ones...


     Then on Thursday... I had a busy day. I did a lot of packing, both for a weekend trip and for a longer trip in a week or so. Also we said goodbye to our dog for the trip and I love her so much. XD 

     Then I also finished up German and tried (emphasis on tried) to wash my converse. That didn't turn out the greatest. I think they need to go through the washing machine. And then on Thursday night I took my family out to Chick-fil-A and paid for it with my food credit. It was fun. 

My dog. She's adorable.

My German book!

The (cleaner but not quite clean) converse.

At Chick-fil-A..,

     And then on Friday we left at like five in the morning for our weekend trip. I got a bunch of pictures but nothing too interesting so... We went to Death Valley, to a Japanese internment camp and then to Lake Tahoe.

     I think that'll conclude this post. I'm on a fun road trip right now with my cousins and friend and then I'm at our biannual family vacation the next week. I have a post scheduled for next week but I'm not sure if I'll get the next post up. We'll see.

~ Anna


What was your last week of school like? And if it hasn't happened yet, what will it be like? Any fun plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment