12.11.2017

My Favorite Christmas Movies!

     It's getting closer, guys! I'm excited, but also a little unready for Christmas and then the new year. 2018?!? That's freaky. Today I'm going to be sharing a few of my favorite Christmas movies. Fair warning - I haven't seen a whole bunch of Christmas movies. In fact, the below list is basically all the ones I've seen (or that I remember seeing).


     Without further ado...

A Charlie Brown Christmas

     I barely remember what this is about, even though I think it's one of the ones I've seen more recently. That's sad. My memory is going very quickly. XD I do remember it's really good and pretty entertaining. Most of the Charlie Brown movies are.

White Christmas

     I love this movie! I don't remember why... So maybe I should say I remember loving this movie. I really like all the older movies, and I really enjoyed this one. Again, though, old movies are in the same category as Christmas movies. I like the ones I've seen, but I haven't seen many. What can I say? I don't watch movies all that often.

Christmas movies produced by Rankin/Bass Productions

     There are four of these: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, The Little Drummer Boy, and Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town. They're all really good... and I actually remember what most of them are about (basically). I think I like them partly because of the memories of Christmastime I associate with them, but also because they are really well done and pull on my heartstrings (especially Drummer Boy) even as an adult (or teenager if I can't claim adulthood yet).


     Here are a few others that I've seen and remember enjoying: Elf, It's a Wonderful Life (barely remember that one), and The Polar Express. (Saw that in 3D when we were little and had to leave the theater we - the kids - were so scared. Still don't like 3D to this day.)

     And that's it! Like I said... This is again short. But go check out Grace Iolene for an extra post!



~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment