12.25.2017

Christmas Future - a sermon

     So today is Christmas! Merry Christmas, everyone! Since today is the big day, you're going to get a shorter post than usual. I'm just going to share a link to a really good sermon...




     The sermon is called Christmas Future and it talks about the second coming of Jesus - hence the name. In it John MacArthur (who preaches it) goes through the book of Revelation, pointing out the titles and offices that belong to Jesus. Definitely, check it out. Even though Christmas is very fun and it's easy to get overwhelmed by it all (I speak from experience), this sermon will help put this morning in its proper context. :)

     Have a great Christmas! I'll be doing a short post on Wednesday about my favorite books I read this year, so check that out, and check out my latest Grace Iolene post which has some book information in it too. :)

~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment