11.13.2017

My First Vlog?!?

     Oh yeah, guys. I'm going all out today! :) This is my first ever vlog! It was pretty fun to film (even though coming up with a topic/idea was harder than I thought it would be, especially since an "introduction to me" type vlog wouldn't really work since y'all know basically everything about me. ;)




     So I chose to do a bookshelf scavenger hunt. I got the idea from another blog I read (Scattered Scribblings) and it was really fun! I don't really have anything else to say, so here's the vlog!



     Somehow they always manage to pick some of the most unflattering pictures to use as the little picture... I kid not. This was the best one and my eyes look way too saucer-like. XD

     Hope you enjoyed! Have a great week and I'll see you with another post next week. On another note, this is my one-hundredth post on this blog, so that's pretty cool! :)

~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment