3.06.2017

Bathroom Renovation: Part Three

     This is the final post in my three-part bathroom renovation series. Yippee! It took me a while to get used to the tile and the lack of counter on our new vanity, but I'm settling into a groove. Our organization isn't very far along yet, but I'll show you what's happening so far.



     We have this adorable little organizer we picked up at Hobby Lobby. Our nail polishes and other nail-related things are in the top basket, and our perfumes are in the bottom one. The middle one has a cute octopus (it's an ornament my mom found on sale after Christmas) and some cotton balls. Those things come in handy!


     Our vanity has one door and three drawers. Let me tell you, those drawers are lifesavers. They are amazing. If you ever have the option for drawers in your vanity, go with it! It keeps things a thousand times neater (plus my stuff isn't mixing with my sister's, cough, cough).


     We share the top drawer, which just has toothbrushes, toothpaste and floss in it. I keep my flossers (for my braces) in my drawer.

Aren't my socks cute!?!

     Which brings me to my drawer. It has several cups in it to hold makeup brushes. There are two cups because some of my brushes are shorter than the others, and the cups also help hold everything in place so it's not moving around. The third cup is for hairholders and other hair clips, etc. But mostly hairholders.

     There's also a little wooden crate that holds my makeup palates (is that what you call them??). I don't have much right now (and I don't need much) but this keeps what I do have corralled. Beside the crate I keep my braces gear (in the blue bag) and makeup brushes holder (which I can put my brushes in when we travel).


     In the back of the drawer are some bubble bath things. Right now, the area behind the drawer on the vanity isn't very full. We have some boxes in there that might be used for further organizing later, and our brushes and some combs.


     In our medicine cabinet, we have bigger perfume bottle on the top, and some soap, hair gel and hand scrubs in the middle. On the bottom is mostly my face care stuff. My face wash, argon oil, witch hazel, mouthwash and spray bottle for our hair.

The spray bottle isn't in this picture... Not sure
where it is

     In the shower, it's basically just whatever wherever. I try to keep the stuff we're not using by the shower head, but my sister and I use different shampoos and conditioners, so that makes it hard.

     And then above the toilet, we have a little glass shelf that we haven't filled up yet. I'm sure we'll find something though - don't you worry!


     So that's basically how our bathroom is organized right now!! I may update this post at some point... We'll see. :)

     Our quote for this week is a Bible verse (Matthew 28:19-20):

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.
     Hope you had fun reading!!





Bathroom renovation posts:
Part one
Part two
Part three (you're here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment