11.19.2018

What's in my bag

     Hey everyone! I feel like I need to come up with a better way to start these posts... But anyway. Recently I got a new purse - it's actually a backpack because I wanted to switch from my old crossover style purse. So far I really like it, and I thought I'd just show you what I keep in it.



     The one bad thing about having a bigger purse is that I can put a lot of stuff in it which means it gets pretty messy. So before I could show you what I actually put in the purse, I had to clean it out.

Here's my backpack! It's an Aotian backpack. I got it
from Amazon for pretty cheap. (Especially considering
how much a few were that I looked at in a store.)

The small pocket - pre-cleaning

The big pocket - pre-cleaning 

All of my junk... Yes, that's a packet of ketchup.

Also, somehow my mints came out of their case
and were everywhere inside my front pocket.

     So as I demonstrated in my earlier post, when I organize/clean I usually divide the stuff into different sections - trash, put away, and so on. For my purse, in particular, I divided the non-trash/put away stuff into different sections - the main two being the front pocket and the big pocket.

     Here are some pictures and descriptions: 

My mini toiletries bag I keep in my purse. It has all of my just
in case items: deodorant, pain medicine, my nail clippers, lotion,
and bands for my braces

And then here are all the things in my big pocket. At Chick-fil-A
you need to have a pen as part of your uniform. Like it's required.
And me being me, I've forgotten a pen quite a few times so I just
put a bunch in my purse. XD Problem solved!
Here's the stuff for the small pocket. Also, my keys but I didn't
put them here. I don't really know why I have a whole other
lotion when I already have one in my toiletries bag but...
whatever.
The contents of my front pocket! Yes, I put all of those mints
back in the container. Sure it might be a bit gross but really
my backpack is not that dirty. Especially the front pocket.

And... the lone sanitizer in the very very front pocket. Just for
ease of access and it was bugging me that it was empty.

     Okay! So that's all my stuff and all of that. I laid it all out to take the pictures and then tried to put it back into my purse in an orderly fashion:

The big pocket

The small pocket 
The front pocket
     And that's it for this post! Hopefully it was mildly interesting. I'm sorta on a spurt of doing posts that take little to none preparation time because I have no time, so sorry if the last few have been not as great quality. I'm hoping to have some better quality stuff in later posts. Plus, with the new year and graduating from high school, who knows what the future will bring?!

     Thanks for reading, and have a great Thanksgiving week!!

~ Anna


What do you have in your purse? Anything you hadn't thought of that you saw in mine? Anything I should put into my purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment