3.20.2017

Grandparents & Laziness

     It's the third Monday of the month!! Y'know what that means?? Another installment in my Picture Every Hour series! :) I did this one on Saturday, March 18th... So here goes...


     I started out the day by sleeping in. Oh the wonders of Saturday!


At nine o'clock
Going downstairs to have breakfast. And say
hello to this adorable puppy. :)



At ten o'clock
Organizing my laundry and putting it all away! Today
might be a little boring.



At eleven o'clock
I was wiping up the cabinets in the kitchen. A job
I may or may not of had to do earlier that week but
forgot...



At twelve o'clock
I was practicing piano... Waiting for grandparents!



At one o'clock
We were all sitting around the table talking. Don't
you love my hair? What is up with those waves/kinks?
My hair is weird.



At two o'clock
We were watching the Wisconsin game. My grandparents
(and mom, for that matter) are from Wisconsin, so it was
a game rife with tension. Especially the end...



At three o'clock
I was just finishing up my chemistry review.



At four o'clock
German!! Gotta love school on a Saturday...
But German's okay, so I guess it wasn't too bad.



At five o'clock
More piano practice... I'm going to be playing fifteen
minutes of prelude music at our homeschool group's 
graduation ceremony, so I'm working on figuring out
what and in what order I'm going to play.



At six o'clock
Eating dinner outside! Wonderful Southern
California weather... But more bugs than usual. :)



At seven o'clock
Working on the order of my piano songs...



At eight o'clock
Working on a story!! I have two seperate maps for
this one (I was working on the maps): one is a terrain
map, and the other has all these towns and highways
and roads. The inner organized person in me is very 
happy. XD



At nine o'clock
I was getting ready to hop in bed. Mom and I went
for a little walk, and we had just gotten home.

     And that's my day! Here's our quote of the week... I'm starting a new "mini-series" of quotes. I'm sure almost everyone who has ever been to church for any amount of time is familiar with John 3:16. So, as a fun thing to do (and because sometimes I'm running out of quotes) I'm going to go through all the 3:16's of the Bible. Starting in Genesis!
To the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply your pain in childbirth, in pain you will bring forth children; yet your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."
     I think this will be as interesting for me as it will be for you! :) See y'all next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment