4.22.2016

Hi!

     My name is Anna, and this is my blog. I’ve posted on here before, but it hasn’t been very regular. To this point, I have an average of two posts a year since I started in 2008. Well, the goal is to improve on that. Hopefully that won’t be too hard. :P

     So my plan of attack (after hours of agonizing over what I should write about) is basically this: I am going to post about my daily life, and things that interest me. That could be everything from a book I read to a paper that I wrote for school that I had fun writing. In a nutshell: you'll get a bit of everything. :)

     I will try to post once a week, at least. It might turn into more like twice a month, but we’ll see how much I have to write down. If you're interested in knowing more about me, check out my post on a blog I run with some other friends - TAJ News Blog - here.

     Anyway, that is my introductory post to (hopefully; again, we’ll see) a new chapter in my blog writing story. Thanks for reading, and I'll try to post this Monday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment